Dr Jenner has been successfully treating codependents for many years on an individual basis, changing people’s lives using effective integrative methods that he is continually developing. He has recently seen the need to supplement his work with even more. By listening to clients, Dr Jenner is now transferring these effective methods into a group setting, starting January 23, 2021 over a four week period.
As a codependent, it is easy to feel alone with the issues that keep codependents trapped in specific thinking patterns. Sometimes, it is good to share this with others in the same situation. Group therapy can do this. However, not all group therapy is the same.
Apart from the chance to talk, Dr Jenner is offering something extra. He realises the importance of learning tools and methods in order to enjoy a fuller life and better relationships.
Join him and a small group of other codependents in a series of totally private four 90 minute online group therapy sessions to lean:
1 - PRE-SESSION: FREE and without obligation
You will receive a 15 minute phone call from Dr Jenner, at your convenience, as an introduction to the program and to discuss suitability. This is free and without obligation.
2 - SESSION 1: The Roots Of Codependency – Saturday, January 23, 2021
- Symptoms and how they affect relationships
- The role of shame acquired from caregivers
- Development trauma and CPTSD
3 - SESSION 2: The Inner Child. Go Back To Where It All Started – Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Discuss your early years
- Meditation and visualization
- How to create an adult-self, what it is to be an adult
4 - SESSION 3: Break That Codependent Thinking! – Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Multiplicity of thinking
- Learn how your thoughts can control your behaviour
- Identify, challenge and nurture your thinking parts
5 - SESSION 4: Maintain The New You! – Saturday, February 13, 2021.
- Boundaries in relationships
- Self-care: what does this mean?
- Relationship values
- Conflict management and define how you want to be treated